Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, September 13, 2010

Even Jesus Bled Crimson

...
Classes were nothing special today.
The good stuff came in the afternoon.
Grant and I took a walk to Ferdinands for some ice cream. Much needed.
As soon as I got back Owen picked me up and we headed out to find us some rolling wheat fields.
It straight up just felt good to go driving again with the windows down and good music blasting.
We made stops along the way as we felt like it, and took lots of pictures.
I live in a beautiful place. Pictures don't give it justice.
...
Talked with J-Streck on the phone today.
She just moved in and has the same homesickness I had when I first started.
I quickly began to point out the good such as being able to name the huge crack by her bed,
and I'm praying she has a better day tomorrow. I love you Jess!
...
Late night of math homework.
Went over to Stimpson to join the study party.
Quite entertaining.
I now know what a panda's mating call sounds like,
and that gummy frogs contain beeswax.
Jared,"Can I eat those."
Ethan,"I checked the ingridients. You were fine until beeswax."
What? haha
...

No comments:

Post a Comment