Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paul and Laurel Special Edition X Infiniti Wednesdays

After our weekly trip to the grocery store, Paul and I headed off to the car wash.
He let me drive the truck, and it's manual. Oh how I miss driving stick.
We waited in line and counted out $9 worth of quarters.
Water spray from the car ahead of us made for an entertaining feeding of the quarters.
We crept into the car washing tunnel, both of us car wash virgins.
We blasted some Jason DeRulo and were scared out of our minds as the truck was attacked by soap and water.
It was like a thunderstorm times a million. Not a huge fan. I'm not sure if we'll try that one again...
Resonate Village after that, then homework party in the pink lobby, then bed.
My laundry bag is bigger than me, and it's becoming a problem.
I have enough laundry to run 4, possibly 5, loads of laundry.
We only have 3 machines. And they're all currently being used.
Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment