Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Scab-Pickin good time

Creepy part about the "Laurel slept here".
I didn't write it.
And I didn't see it before I chose my bed.
And perhaps the best one:
Written above my head, in large font, and clearly for me to see when I woke up this morning.
"I WET THE BED- DAN THE MAN"
Great. haha.
After morning prayer and worship, Teea and I went for a walk.
We found a beautiful little bench on a bridge looking out over a lovely little creek/pond/thing.
It was incredibly beautiful, and we had a really good talk.
I love that girl :)
A nice relaxed afternoon.
Had almost too much fun writing a special someone a letter.
After a delicious dinner we had more worship and then girls night.
The topic was Joy.
We talked about all the myths about joy.
Some of them hit home. Hard.
After that we went down to the bonfire down on the field.
It was ginormous.
People had mini trees practically with 5 or 6 marshmallows on the branches roasting.
Then they would walk their tree around the circle offering the marshmallows to people.
Hilariousness.
Someone drove their car down to the field, turned on their headlights, and blasted country music, and waited...
In no time we had a huge country swing dance going outside in the drizzling rain.
It was unbelievably awesome.
After we all moved back up to main camp, Teea and I did some major ownage to the ping pong table.
I don't really know how to describe it other than that it was super random and we were super hyper.
Yeah. haha.
Now it's bedtime.
Thank you for an awesome day of fellowship, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment