Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, September 27, 2010

{The Fox went out on a Chilly Night}

[Not a Laurel.Elise original, I just appreciated the humor.]

Slept through my first college class this morning.
Oh crap you might think. Nay nay.
I went to the lecture at 3, and all was well :)
Grocery shoppin after that.
It'd almost been 2 weeks, I was in dire need of more CapriSuns and granola.
Headed over to Owen's for some coffee, chit chat, and homework sesh.
He made me a delicious something something Latte.
He thinks it was a fail, but I thought it was delicious.
We turned on the tunes, looked at pictures, I fed him chocolate covered coffee beans,
and we did homework.
I finished my second to last Chem problem with seconds of life to spare on my laptop.
I rock. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment