Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, September 04, 2010

My Best Friends are Coming Today :)

Meryn and Jessi took a journey from the good old Tri-Cities to spend the weekend with me.
And they brought gifts!
Jessi brought me VV silverware, and Mern brought me Mud Buds.
They're the greatest :)
Quick tour of Campus, then we hit up the Pita Pit.
Delicious as always.
Then we explored around town. Hit up a super cute bookshop.
Next was Reaney Park where we played on all the toys.
We were invited by some boys to join in their game of Ultimate Frisbee.
That was fun until I stepped in poop.
Then it was time to go haha.
Next was the bears.
They're one of my new favorite attractions.
A man was playing guitar making Chewbacca noises trying to make the bears "sing".
It was so entertaining. He webcamed the entire thing.
Went back to the room, watched some YouTube, then took naps.
Next was downstairs for dinner, then we hauled ourselves over to the tennis courts.
We brought my iHome and blasted tunes for everyone while we made fools of ourselves dancing as we played.
Our neighbor court was actually bummed that we were leaving because they enjoyed our music :)
Ferdinand's Ice Cream Grabbers, and Chai Teas made for the perfect movie watching foods.
We lined ourselves up on my bed and watched The Backup Plan.
It was super cute, and had us constantly laughing.
Finally we all headed to bed in exhaustion.
What a great day with lil sis and my best friend.
I have missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment