Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweetly Broken

Perhaps our eye's need to be worked by our tears
once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view again.

If you saw a girl sobbing, curled up on some steps at the end of Greek row, you wouldn't think her tears were
because she is completely and utterly overwhelmed by God's love.
Because she is completely and utterly overwhelmed by the blessed life God has gifted her,
and because she has decided to surrender her life, and replace her idol with Jesus Christ.

No weeping, no hurt, or pain
No suffering. You hold me now,
You hold me now
No darkness, no sick, or lame
No hiding. You hold me now,
You hold me now
I began my day with Jesus, and ended it with Jesus.
That's the only way to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment