Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Biggest Lie in America: "That was my last piece"

We cast spells from a Toyota Corolla at children walking home from school.
"Stupefy"
One child retaliated.
He chased our car with a stick.
I'm eating chicken pot pie for the third day in a row.
By choice.
I'm eating it cold this time though, changing things up a bit.
I tried out Roasters Coffee today and absolutely loved it.
I hope there's a coffee shop with that atmosphere up in Pullman.
Taking my daily picture today made me sad.
I extremely dislike [hate] winter, cold, and dying flowers.
Another song I'm lovin: What I wouldn't do: A Fine Frenzy
I got my first Associate Recognition today!! I'm "courteous and polite" hahaha banked 5 Alby bucks :)
Now all I have to do is get Employee of the Month and i'll have all my goals at Albys checked off before I go to college.
One of my favorite things at work is when I give a shy kid a sticker and their face just lights up with excitement. They go from hiding behind the parents legs to talking to me, and its all because of a silly sticker. That happened today :)
I gave Colton a haircut.
We weren't on the same terms before the trim, so I'm not sure if he's all that satisfied...
Gary's sick so I'm praying he gets better by Saturday so he can go to Avatar with Matt.
I recommended Fairchild, sorry Carmike, their reclining seats are irresistible.
and finally, despising the winter season we are in reminds me of this verse
2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke, and encourage with great patience and careful instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment