Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Senior Year Pt. 2

It rained today. You can't really tell in today's picture, which I like. Doom and gloom days don't suit my fancy. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. But I prefer warm rainy days when you walk outside, take a deep breathe of that clean rain smell, and let the rain hit your face gently. Perfect. We have yet to have one of those this year. I'm waiting patiently though. Today was the first day of semester. My classes are not nearly as demanding, which means NO BACKPACK FOR ME! haha but seriously, now I can just carry around a cute sidebag and ditch the backpack. It's glorious. I love my new classes. I have friends in them who I haven't had classes with in a while, and its nice to be able to share one for the last semester of senior year. I'm very excited for Photography2 :) During my T.A. class I learned how to make a ° symbol [hold down alt and type 248 into the number pad]. Cafe night is tomorrow night. I'm considering going, I feel like it would be a nice relaxing addition to my week. I would miss campaigners though, which I also want to go to. Grrrrrrrr. I sent in a request to work a Compassion booth at an event coming up in February. I want to do it so badly. I'm waiting for a reply, but I just can't wait. I sent in my ImageShop resume last night. I can't wait for a reply to that either. It seems like the perfect college job for me. We'll see. I'll keep you updated :) I'm going to bed early tonight. 10 hours of well deserved sleep. Well I'm off to go clean a bathroom, wish me luck...

  • Today, in the foyer at my high school where everybody eats lunch, our Principal began reading Green Eggs and Ham aloud. By the time he was finished, a large group of students had gathered around him, listening intently. I love my high school. MLIA
  • Today, I toasted my bread using my hair straightener because I live in a dorm and toasters aren't allowed. MLIA.
  • For lunch today me and my friends went to tacobell, we decided to go through the drive through backwards. When we reached the cashier he said hed never seen anything like it and gave us our food for free. MLIA
And an awesome verse...
2 Timothy 22-25
Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment