Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Conversation: The flow of reason between two induviduals

I have a twin.
Her name is Jessi Strecker.
I met her this summer.
Kinda like in parent trap lol.
We even met at a camp, like the movie.
I'm not sure why God waited until my last year of high school
to put her in my life, but I'm so glad he did.
Having someone who has the same goals in life, and same view is incredible.
We lead parallel lives.
I wish everyone had a friendship like us.
Similarities:
  • Same hair
  • Same urban, boho style
  • love old couples
  • like crispy bacon
  • love romantic movies
  • had unique means of transportation
  • shop regularly at Value Village
  • knitting fanatics
  • addicted to trying new teas
  • awkward dancers
  • our mom's are both teachers
  • our dads love motorcycles and play the same computer games
  • are in love with God
  • we love popcorn and marshmallow jellybeans
  • read each others minds
  • love taking pictures
  • are paid to take pictures ;)
There are so many more, we just forget them because we think of so many every day :)
Differences
  • Jessi hates tomatoes/Laurel loves them (especially plain w/salt and pepper)
  • Jessi has small feet/Laurel has well, bigger feet haha
  • Jessi knits at a slow and steady pace/Laurel knits like a freak
  • Jessi hates WSU/Laurel is going to WSU

A flow of reason between two induviduals? I always know that if I need advice, Jessi will give me some. I know I won't have to consider her morals, because we live for the same purpose and reason and she won't offer something that is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment