Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Life is Far From Average

Have you ever visited the site mylifeisaverage.com?

Okay, so in web design we visit it a lot because it is one of the few sites that the school hasn't blocked. Here are some of my favorites...

  • Today, I wore Axe body spray. I wasn't tackled by any women. MLIA.
  • A fortnight ago I finally solved my rubiks cube. I waited two weeks to post this so that I could use the word fortnight. MLIA.
  • Today, I realized the word bed actually looks like a bed. MLIA
  • Today, I decided to tan on the balcony. I took my top off and my neighbor came out and saw me. He's a guy. So am I. We greeted each other. MyLifeIsAverage.
  • Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn't change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn't want my arms to get cold. MLIA. [done this]
  • Today, I met a girl named Unique. She has an identical twin sister. No one else thought it was funny. MLIA.
  • Today, my boss passed me in the hall at work and asked me "Do you have a sec?". I was trying to be flippant and replied "I have tons of secs". We both pretended I didn't say that. MLIA. [done this]
  • Today, I renamed my iPod "This ship" just for the pleasure of seeing the phrase "This ship is syncing" MLIA
  • Today, in Science class my teacher asked us what we thought of when we heard the word "evolution". I thought of Pokemon, but I didn't say anything. MLIA.
  • Today, I learned that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo. MLIA
  • Today I slipped in the shower and tried to grab onto the water to catch myself. It didn't work. MLIA
  • Yesterday, I didn't forward a chain mail. Today I'm still alive. MLIA
  • Today, I only shaved the parts of my legs I knew would show through the holes in my jeans. MLIA [done this]
  • Today, I realized that Mario is definitely homeless. He wakes up every day wearing the same clothes, runs around in sewers, beats up people for their money, and what does he spend it on? Mushrooms. MLIA
  • Today, i was working as a cashier at a grocery store. A woman came through my line and bought some Land O Lakes butter. As i rang it up my screen showed "LOL Big Butt" I couldn't stop laughing. MLIA
  • Today, i met a runner. His name is Walker. MLIA
  • Today I ran out of both my shampoo and conditioner at the same time. I've been waiting years for that to happen. MLIA
  • Today I married a supermodel. Our house is huge and has a pool surrounding it. All the other Sims are jealous. MLIA.
  • Today I was playing scrabble with my parents and little brother. The only letters I had were p, e, n, i, and s. Guess what word I put. Spine. MLIA
  • Today, I realized I was blowing on my ice cream, because it was too cold. MLIA
  • Today, I got a letter in the mail with no return address. I opened it to reveal a Hogwarts acceptance letter. Whoever sent me the letter, I love you. MLIA
  • Today, I passed a car which had one of those "We Are The Proud Parents of an Honor Student" bumper stickers stuck onto the back window. I then passed another car with a similar sticker, only this one said: "We are the proud parents of a child whose self esteem is efficient enough that he doesn't need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car". I don't know who you are, random parents, but my hat goes off to you. MLIA [I will do this]

No comments:

Post a Comment