Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's the ride we take...

...the many winged escape. ~ A Fine Frenzy

Check out this site. It lets you view a different variety of news in a colorful interactive way. Just launch it and experiment with it some. Also check out thefwa.com It has just random interesting websites. Thank you web design class period 4. How I miss you so. McKenzi, Ruben, Tait, declaring our love for Tim, iceburg poster, Novster, ukrainian oil websites, fairy castles, etc. I work tonight. I've had the last 5 days or so off, so I'm ready for a couple hours of solid grocery bagging. I hope my buddies are working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment