Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Closet is Puking out Clothes

"It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and, as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
- Sheldon explaining his new game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock, on The Big Bang Theory

I want to make up my own rock, paper, scissors game. Mine would involve bears, beets, and battlestar galactica. Maybe in a later blog. "My Closet is Puking out Clothes". Well, I noticed as I was hanging up some sweaters that it literally looks as if my closet is upchucking multicolored patterns of fabric. I am proud of my wardrobe and its diverse and unique nature, but seriously? What will I do in college? How will I bring them all with me? Whatever. There's still time to figure that one out thankfully. We had a surprise b-day party for Andrew tonight. He was most definitely surprised :) Played some games, got a lovely back massage from a lumpy electronic chair, and spent time with people I love. I'm excited to go to Bethel's service tomorrow morning, and also for their awesome worship :) I'm exhausted right now, so I'm hittin the sack. Its almost time to say farewell to January. Strange. The days go by so fast. Well, to bed I go. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment