Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

H Duck trademark Ruben

20th day of the year. 20th post of the year.
I've kept up so far, what about into June? Will I have 180 posts and pictures? Thats the plan :) Today I had coffee [not really haha] with some very special girls. It is so refreshing to have God show you things and be able to share them with others. Good conversation. I can't wait till next time. I called in sick for work tomorrow. I've never called in sick in the year and seven months that I've worked at Albertsons. I think I've earned it, because, yes, I am genuinely sick. Tait and I tried to diagnose my symptoms on webmd.com, some weird stuff came up haha but I have decided its just a cold. Maybe a sinus infection. All I care about is my raspy voice. I think its sexy ;) Singing high notes in the car [by myself] was also a plus. The pitiful noises coming out of my mouth were enough to make me lol out loud. My mom got two new Needtobreathe cds for christmas and I've been listening to them. They're absolutely wonderful. I love music! If anyone need some new music to add to their library, just ask me, I've got tons of suggestions :) My ipod lives by my side. Tomorrow I'm going to 5th period, then home. Andrew might come visit, but other than that homework, studying, more homework, and more studying for me :/ Thats all I got, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. This picture is so cool. Glad you can't smell the flowers. I love your blog and I love you!

    ReplyDelete