Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, January 24, 2010

.3 Months.

To do list today:
.church.
.brunch.
.tj max.
.disciplehip.
.yoga.
.karli's room.
.leftovers.
.julie and julia.
.blog.
.bed.

Everything got accomplished! Thank goodness. I worked on decorating my journals for school [photographed to the left]. I went to Bethel for the first time today. Loved it. The Ward's pancakes are marvelous. TJ Max is the best place to get a deal. Discipleship was needed as always. YOGA. Oh my gosh I tried it for the first time today. Honestly, I couldn't take it seriously the first 20 minutes and silently laughed quite a bit. Thank goodness Andrew was there to laugh with me. Everyone else got waaaaay into it. The room was boiling, the huge man next to me was on the verge of falling during every balancing challenge we faced, Jessi "farted", the best position we did was bouncing up and down on our butts to "stimulate" our brains (literally laughed out loud for that one), tried the hissing cat position, and the slouching cow position, and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT ALL :) As goofy as it all was, I felt great afterwards, and had a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to go again. A great day with Jessi, and I'm ready to go to bed early so I can get up early and go to work with Daddy-O in the mornin :)) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment