Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, January 11, 2010

What I'll Miss

When I leave for college, I’m going to leave behind and miss dearly:

My parents-
I’ve gotten so close with them this last year, and it only makes it harder to leave. I think about it every day. It’s the only reason I don’t want high school to end.
My sister- She is my best friend. We've gotten close in the last year too, and I'll miss her crazy randomness every day I'm gone.
My best friend- Me and Jessi won't be close in distance when we go off to college. Once a month we will meet at a coffee shop meeting halfway between our schools, and we’ll write letters all the time, and call each other, text, facebook, blog, gosh anything to keep in touch. I’ll miss her so much.
My friends leaving far away- Seniors graduate and move on to colleges all across the U.S. The chances of seeing most of them ever again is slim, excluding class reunions. I have gone through elementary, middle, and high school with some of them and seeing them every day is so normal to me. Soon it won’t be. It’s weird to think about, and I’m definitely going to miss a lot of them.
My wittle fwends who are still going to be stuck in high school- I have so many underclassmen friends and I’ll miss the fanbase ;)
My car- My beautiful, fierce ‘97 Camaro who has been through so much with me will sit at home for a year until. New stereo system. Sitting. Brand new rims. Sitting. New brakes. Sitting. Dad will take her out for some exercise so I’m not too worried, but I’ll still miss being queen of the road.
My cat- That quirky little spud who I throw around and chase will miss me too. Her life is going to be so boring with me gone and no one to play crazy fighting games with.
Warm weather- Pullman is cold. COLD. And I love warm weather. Not a perfect match, eh? I will miss the relatively warmer weather of the tri-cities, but I’ll survive. An excuse to buy cute jackets, gloves, and scarves, right?
Work- I’ll miss hilarious coworkers, seeing the regular customers, and walking home after a late shift with my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment