Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Failing Ink

I learned how to replace an ink cartridge today! It makes me wonder who thought up of a printer. Like honestly, the technology behind them is fascinating from the puncturing of the cartridge to the metal chip that relays back to the computer how much ink is left. I want to work at Kinkos now. Flippin copies. Jessi came over and we made Chai tea mix. Winco Original Recipe :) I'm just trying to finish up my last bits of homework because today is the last day of winter break. I didn't do everything this winter break that I wanted, but I sure did keep it jam packed. It was relaxing and much needed. Getting back into the swing of school might be rough, but i'm ready for it. I miss Mrs. Baird and my web design buddies. Until tomorrow...

Matthew 20:16
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.

No comments:

Post a Comment