Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So many shoes...

...more like ISSUES, TISSUES, AND gosh nothing else rhymes with shoes haaha [I even checked rhymezone.com]. I didn't realize I owned so many shoes [I guess I'm just the typical girl]. The ones in the picture are only half of the footwear that fill my closet. It's absolutely ridiculous, but I wear most of them right?

As for the issues and tissues, well this is finals week, and I have come down with a cold :/ Not ideal, but I will survive. Meryn's blood sugar went down to 36 tonight. Its the worst feeling in the world when you mom tells you your sister's blood sugar level was 400 at lunchtime, and 36 after school [typical blood sugar level is around 100]. I was with her all day, and I didn't even notice. Am I a bad sister? I want to help her so much, but sometimes I just don't know what to do...

I am currently [completely, slightly and overly] obsessed with Boyce Avenue. They make me love overplayed songs on the radio because they turn them acoustic. Check them out. I truly like them all, its hard to pinpoint a favorite.

I am so ready for second semester. It should be somewhat of a breeze [which should help with my senioritis I was diagnosed with sophomore year]. My Forever21 order came in today. That's a positive. Oh, and we're having croissants tonight with some yummy Costco chicken shtuff. I think I'm going to go eat some right now actually. Until next time...
P.s. To AlL My ReAdErS :)
Thank you for reading my blog! I love hearing that people acutally read it and enjoy it. It makes it even more fun to write and take pictures knowing people are reading my posts. Thanks!

Here's a verse worth storing in you memory...


Philippians 2:14


Do everything without complaining or arguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment