Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music

* Mort [Cactus] looks gloomy. He needs some sunshine, and a knit hat.
* Ruben made a blog today. I'm so proud.
* Set Fire to the Third Bar. Enough said.
* I'm craving me some Treasure Planet.
* My car is still immobile.
* Non-fat Lattes were a mistake.
* "Hello, my name is Olivia Diaz. Welcome."
* Uganda meeting tonight. Life-changing trip in my future?
* Wearing glasses when you give a speech does help your grade ;)
* I started a new hat today. I wish people would just try knitting club for once. Goal: Have at least 2 guys join before the end of the year haha.
* I want blue plastic owl earrings.
* I'm ready to give Goodwill another chance. I'm awfully fond of Value Village at this point though.
* Toms have excellent arch support.
*All I want is some robin egg blue sky; I don't feel like that's asking for too much...

1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment