Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

.twenty two grams.

I had a marshmallow tonight. I looked like this chipmunk. 22g of sugar. Wow. Me so Fail.
Began the day with Tai Bow. Jessi rocks. I suck. More laughing than working out. At least it was fun :)
Junk yard with Aaron. Found the part for his car. Success. I love junkyards.
Math practice with Aaron. We dominated. 30 down. 25 to go.
Shopping. Skirt for $7. Winner.
Coffee with Garrett. I love meeting new people.
Bonfire at Chris's.
It was great to see everyone; I hadn't seen most of them in FOREVER.
I love smelling like bonfire. But it's extremely overwhelming, so I'm going to go take a shower.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment