Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ridealong in a GTR, not a big deal...haha

GTR

NSX

911

Z06

Lotus

All cars I got to ridalong in during Autocross today. Huge thrill; I mean these cars were meant for going fast, and all of their owners were unbelievably awesome people who knew how to push their cars to the limit.
Dad, Meryn, Matt, and I spent the whole morning hanging out with the SSSCC gang.
The car community is a fantastic one to be a part of.
The driver of the Lotus got in line to take another lap, and he yelled out to me and Matt asking if we wanted another ride. Usually we had to go up to the drivers and ask, but he wanted to give us a ride!
Jodee, the driver of the GTR, and I had good conversation while waiting in line about what she has to deal with because she drives such a rare car. She was super friendly, and very down to earth.
Again, I love the car community.
Rex, driver of the Z06, gave the wildest ride. He knew just how far to push his car, when to brake into the corners, and when to floor it. I couldn't stop smiling when I got out.
One of the best mornings I've had in quite some time.
Off to Matt's afterwards, where I was treated to a pillowfight, waterfight, and a delicious hamburger.
After dinner Matt and I went to the park and went on the swings until the bugs got too bad.
They we went back to his house and found bug spray.
I sprayed some on my hands, and then rubbed it on my face.
He made fun of me.
Matt closed his eyes and sprayed directly onto his face.
He tasted bug spray for the next 20 minutes haha.
Sat and talked outside for a while, then he drove me home.
I nearly fell asleep on the 2 minute drive home, I was that tired.
Being driven around in nice cars really wears a person out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment