Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Polaroid

There is something about a polaroid picture that can't beat a normal printed photo.
It's like the handwritten letter compared to the text.
The vintage coloring, square shape, and feel of a polaroid make it worth the $25 for only 8 pictures.
A couple days ago Matt and I figured out that my classic OneStepPlus is in working condition.
All it needs is film. Which is expensive. As soon as I get a job locked down in Pullman, it's first on my list of things to buy.
I'll make each of the eight prints worth it. Be ready for some first class creativity.
The first two will be with you Jessi, one for each of us :)

Here is a Top Gear Top Tip of the day.
Don't play chicken with Laurel Adami when she has a line of 9 carts.
They will destroy your car.
I wear the neon orange vest to scare you away.
And for that reason only.

Rocket Power Season 1 Episode 4.
Watching it right now.
Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment