Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Farewell High School.

After my last class ever in high school I ran out into the hall throwing handfuls of paper screaming,"I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE!" Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but did I care. Absolutely not. Know why? Because I'm done with high school :)

Grad practice, River, Free Panda, Yearbooks.
I signed so many yearbooks today. I'm yearbook burnt out haha.
I do like the idea of looking back at what people wrote later, and showing my kids.
Let's do it for the kids ;) Sign those yearbooks!

Physical therapy today went well. He told me I should try running this week; see how it feels. So I'm looking forward to that.
Work was great, as always. I missed my work friends.
I had several visitors. Dad came by with my new laptop! I'm so excited to start using it.
Matt and I had some good conversation after I got off.
We just sat in the breakroom for about half an hour talking about Senior year.
He told me all about his yearbook and how he was nominated most talkative, friendliest, and most inspirational of his senior class. I truly believe that all 3 of those perfectly describe Matt Byrd.
He is refreshing to be around, and I'm so glad that I have gotten to know him and can now call him my friend. Love you Matt!

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, Thanks for mentioning about me in you posting here of +Living in a Strange World+: farewell to High school, I enjoyed sharing about that with you. Also that book I was talking about to get creative is called the Artist's Way it's by Julia Cameron with Mark Bryan. Your high school matter always, your friend Matt Byrd

    ReplyDelete