Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Blessings}

As I was walking to work today, I prayed that it would be a good work day.
Just asked God for a good attitude, patience, and most of all energy.
When I walk into the break room, Kelsey (manager) is already there. Just the person I needed to talk to.
I told her how busy I am this summer, and how I understand if she wants to hire someone else to take my spot, and put me on school leave early and whatnot.
She's immediately says,"No, no, no I can work you when you're home."
Prayer answered.
I need extra money for gas and trips this summer, and I wasn't sure how'd I'd make it without a job.
Blessing #1: Working at Albertsons. They respect me, look out for me, and pay me :)
Blessing #2: Jennae gave me back my glass beads.
Blessing #3: I have an amazing family. I love them more than they know. You know life is good when you would rather stay home to hang out with them instead of friends :)
Blessing #4: I have a free Fairchild ticket. Ironman 2 tomorrow. Kaboom.
Blessing #5: I have the most amazing best friend. We're planning a road trip, and I am getting unbelievably excited :)
Blessing #6: I can recognize when God blesses me.
Blessing #7: I am actually somewhat decent at math, but I still need to study for my placement test tomorrow. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment