Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Just Another Grad.


Another Grad party, but at the Johnston's today.
It was great seeing some faces I hadn't seen in a while.
Thank you everyone who came!
Aaron called me up and decided we should go rollerblading.
So we did haha. Good conversation, and one graceful wipe-out :)
Then we (I) helped his lil broha with his Photography homework.
We went outside and fooled around with flashlight pictures.
They actually turned out  pretty tight.
Had a legit convo on our way back to my house, and then bid Aaron farewell.
Into my house I went to find Meryn on mah laptop.
We quickly found the webcam, and its wonderful features, and produced these beautiful images.
Talked with Dad about toast and weed for a strangly long amount of time.
Learned about different types of animal scat.
It's late, so now I'm off to bed.
No school tomorrow. What a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment