Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, June 11, 2010

She only drinks coffee at midnight...

...when the moment is not right,
 Her timing is quite, unusual.
Thank you notes galore.
Jessi and I took a break and made some sack lunches for my picnic with Tim and Meryn.
I picked them up, and we headed down to the river.
I'm sure gonna miss dear Timothy. He's one heck of a kid.
Our lunch was cut short because a strange man started pacing the dock, freaked us out a bit.
I wish people could just be normal, it would make life so much easier.
Said my goodbyes to my special teachers.
Mrs. Olson. I believe I will miss you the most.
You're so dang cute, and you let me get away with murder ;)
Jesse picked me up for a quick Sonic stop, and then we were off to the cousin's baseball game.
I hadn't talked to that boy in quite some time and we had some interesting conversation to catch up on.
He got me home in time to head off to work.
Colton and I got to demo the lawn chairs for about five minutes.
That was fun.
I yawned about a thousand times.
Which means I should really go to bed.
So I'm gonna post this thing and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment