Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

First Time for Everything.

I woke up this morning to Jason Mraz singing One Love.
How could my day go any way but well?
Jessi and I climbed Badger, good excercise, and many laughs as always.
Aaron and I got bagels for lunch and then headed down to the river.
Some seriously solid conversation went down.
We're going through the same thing right now, but we're on opposite ends.
So we could help each other out. Convenient. Except that  I didn't want to hear what he had to say.
My stubborn mind didn't want to take his good advice haha
Then it was off to Matt's to devour a box of popsicles [approximately 60 grams of sugar]
We shopped for bimmers and google-earthed our future dorms.
Then I had to rush to the store to get dinner fixins.
Rusty helped me figure out how much of everything I needed, Jackie reminded me to butter the noodles so they wouldn't stick and kindly told me to call up the store and she would go through, step by step, how to make spaghetti if I couldn't figure it out. Again, I love my work.
I cooked like a pro tonight. Some dang good spaghetti was concocted to perfection.
First time making spaghetti. I label it a success :)
Overall a wonderful birthday surprise for the mama unit.
Happy Day After Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment