Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 07, 2010

Official First Day O Summer.

Because guess what, it's my first day of summer :)
Swivel chairs at Office Max. Broken cart at Lowes. So many modes of transportation.
I bought a rug for my dorm room.
I'm extremely excited about it.
I can already see stressful studyfull nights where all is going terrible until...
...I whip out my play cars and drive around the town!
Jessi came over and we tatooed up my arm.

My sleeve of tatoos. I'm rather proud.
More web cam fun...
We went out to take flashlight pics with Matt.
I love adventuring.
I had a lot of soul searchin God askin in the last few days.
I know I'm making the right decision about things.
It doesn't mean it's easy.
But I'm trusting God on this one.
He's the author, let's see what he has in store...

1 Timothy 1:19
Hold onto faith and a good conscience.
Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment