Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Signs of Summer

It's that time again...
Senior Pictures.
I forgot how much I love taking them.
Kaitlin's turned out great, and we had a lot of fun.
I hope I have many more senior pic sessions this summer.
I went to a couple of graduation parties today, bought two laptop cases, bought a dress for $7, and was gifted a super awesome polariod camera.
Jessi and I piled up the truck with blankets and pillows and set out to the sunset spot.
That to me is the official start of summer.
Lots of laughing, farting, and dance parties in the back of the truck.
It's a tradition we started last summer, and I know we'll do it even when we're old.
Afterwards we went to Aaron's house for some games and a bonfire.
Solid day. I've been super busy lately, but I'm loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. i've never openly talked about farting on my blog. today was the day.

    ReplyDelete