Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 14, 2010

Let them wash your car, and they'll be your friend...



Today was a Polvi day.
Top Gear, Dollar Store, Car wash,  Home-made Pizza, Youtube vids, Sunset pics,  Blockbuster, Albys, Movie, and back home.
We took baby Dan to the dollar store. We quized him on how much everything cost, and he confidently responded $1 each time haha
We got back and decided the cars were in dire need of a wash.
Matt cares about his car too much to let the young ones touch it, but I let the three small ones do the dirty work and wash my car.
They did an excellent job too; they are just so darling.
We're becoming friends, they don't run away from me anymore :)
His mama made us some home-made pizza and it was delicious.
Just an overall great family I've decided.
I had my first Red Bull tonight. It was quite necessary because we didn't want to fall asleep during Up. Gosh it was such a good movie. We laughed so hard, and I'm not sure if it was because of our sugar high or because it was so late. Actually, it's because it was a genuinely funny movie. Yes, that's it.
My wings are coming off, so I'll take that as a sign to go to bed.
Another quality day of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment