Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goodbye Brick...


...Hello Jarvis.
Same phone plan [no texting], new look.
And I like it :)
No longer will I be able to drop my phone on the ground for indestructibility demonstrations.
No longer will I be able to pull out the antenna in hopes of getting a stronger signal.
No longer will I have to squint at the1x1cm screen.
No longer will I have to hit the 2 button 3 times to get a C.
No longer can I wear whatever color I want, now I will always have to match with red ;)
Today was solid.
I feel like I did pretty well on my math placement test.
The girl in front of me was wearing this lifeguarding shirt that had red paint splats on it that looked like blood.
Very distracting, and for some reason I'm doubting her life saving skills.
When we started the test, our moderator kept eye contact with me the whole time she was explaining how we could go to the bathroom, but couldn't make up lost time.
She knew haha. My face must have screamed "small bladder" lol
Matt and I went to go see Ironman 2 with our free Fairchild tickets.
I thought it was pretty dang good. We snuck poprocks in and ticked off the lady next to us.
It was funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment