Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Twosdey

Oh today :)
Started out with a big ol sleep in sesh. Nummy.
I was planning on a morning run before school, but guess what, that didn't happen lol.
It was weird only having 3 classes, but lovely to start at 11:35.
I got to visit Ms. Olson of whom I haven't talked to in weeks!
She makes-a-me smile, I hope she took her kids to the park today ;)
I took Meryn home after school and she had a meldown. I laughed. but so did she.
We layed out in the backyard and soaked in some rays before practice.
Practice was fun, I'm plaing singles this weekend, I hope that goes well.
More plans are going screwy, I can't believe how up in the air they have been recently.
My mind can only take so much, people.
You have now been formally introduced to my new camera [pictured above]
My dad sold it to me and it is now officially mine :)
Welp, goodni......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of worrying today. It's so hard not to do, but so easy to do. I found the best things to do were, listen to some more tenth Avenue north, close my eyes and think of this, who by worrying can add a single hair to his head? And worrying about the things of tomorrow is like drowning before you even touch the water. Each day has a new fence to jump over, and I hear the grass is always greener on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the belt is even cooler than you painted in my mind! good find my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessi- i wouldn't have bought it if it wasnt amazing :) haha

    casey- drowning before hitting the water, i like that...

    ReplyDelete