Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 04, 2010

{Easter Sunday}

I've taken so many pictures in the last week, today I'm taking off.
This picture makes me think of me and Jess, and how if we braided our hair together,
it would probably look this epic :)
It's Easter Sunday.
I attended the 9:30 Albertson's service.
Lovely.
God gave me a beautiful and thoughful morning though.
It was almost warm out, I didn't even mind getting carts :)
Studying  AP Physics before bed, and boy will I sleep well tonight...

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! dig the quote!

    I seriously thought that was you guys. You could put it on the face and tag yourself for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, I myself had a fun Easter as well, with what I found in the Ably's Parking lot. Also got a tip that your Lost in watching "LOST" again I take it?

    ReplyDelete