Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SpiderFelix

Best moment of my day; Jessi came to my match to cheer me on.
I didn't go on for a while so we got to just sit and talk for a bit.
We stole some of Korryn's cereal, had a moment, and couldn't stop laughing for the next 7 minutes.
I just love her :)
After my match my coach, Felix, walked onto the courts and yells to me,"Is this your sweatshirt?"
"Dang it, yes."
Then he proceeds to throw it over the 10 foot tall chain link fence.
It gets caught at the very top. Golden.
"Feeeeeeeliixxxxxx, what did you do that for?"
He watches me try and fail to climb the fence, and then shimmy's up it like freaking spiderman.
Mind you Felix is like 87 years old haha.
We all watched with awstruck faces.
He hands me the sweatshirt, and walks away.
Well done Fifi, well done haha.

[So there's this amazing girl on my tennis team named Melody, and this is her Volvo. She's modified the symbol in the front, and everytime I walk by her car I just wait for it to transform into an Autobot]

3 comments:

  1. Is this your cartoon? haha, so good.
    Maybe this old guy isnt really old. Is there any possibility that he puts on an old guy costume every morning? When I was little I thought my dad wore one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's definitely old haha and no, its not my cartoon, i wish... :P

    ReplyDelete