Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{Just Great}

 
Well, today was quite a day.
Nick was in a happy mood this morning, that was weird haha
I wore my romper in hopes of forcing summer :) It worked because it was hot and gorgeous outside.
I got to use my 260 AC. 2 windows down at 60 miles an hour.
Tennis was great, campaigners was great, slumber party with Jess was great.
We got all pruny in the hot tub and talked for what seemed like hours.
I swear we could seriously talk forever if we were given the chance.
I learned something simple today.
God made me who I am for a reason.
Every little detail has its purpose :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment