Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hammerhead i Eagle Thrust

So I had a dream last night that I went to a tennis match and when I got there and got ready to warm up, I realized that I hadn't shaved my legs. My leg hairs were about an half an inch long. Thats about this long  _______ and for leg hair, that's LONG. Instead of freaking out, all I said was,"Oh well." and started comparing it with the guy's. I love myself haha. The dream version of myself at least lol.

So I woke up after about 15 hours of sleep. I feel so good. I lazed around, watched the men of Top Gear make an electric car. They named it the Hammerhead i Eagle Thrust. The "i" had a flower instead of a dot though, can't figure out how to type it that way haha. My favorite show, I wish everyone had BBC. In Jeremy's "inspiration room" there was a picture of a furbie. That will be my next value village find. I will search like there's no tomorrow haha I want one of those creepy little creatures so bad now.

I officially deleted myspace. It was a surprisingly long process.
"Are you sure you want to delete your myspace?"
"Yes."
"Are you positive you want to delete your myspace?"
"Yes."
"Why do you want to delete your myspace? a. Bored of it. b. Never use it. c. Too much drama."
"Too much drama (I had to say it, it was too funny not to)"
"Once more, are you sure you want to delete your myspace?"
"Freaking positive."
"Do you realize this will change your life forever?"
"For the good, yes I realize."
The deed is done. I am satisfied.

At work I:
Saw a Camaro with a bra.
Colton made an Avatar rap.
Jessi came to visit me :)
I walked past a Prius and saw a cat looking out the driver's window. 2 minutes later its hazard light are on. Well done cat, attention's on you. I laughed so hard...

[Pictures of the day]
[a. My grandma made that hanger. Props grammy]
[b. I discovered my sister's typewriter. Nuff said.]

2 comments:

  1. In my dream I took all of my clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and pooped on them. Maybe I should stay up late more often.
    ha

    typewriter is digalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hanger was made by your great grandma. Even more retro. She was born in 1902.

    ReplyDelete