Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let me introduce to you, the Chimpanzion

[I photoshopped a monkey face onto a lion. Legit haha]
Today I played my first single matches of the season.
I had such a blast. I won both of them.
The difference between singles and doubles is night and day.
Singles is so much more demanding, and honestly, way more gratifying.
There's something about knowing you are the only one who can get that ball over the net, and going all out for every point.
In dubs, it's easy to let a ball go and assume your partner will get it.
Singles, you're the only one. It's all you.
Coach said I could play number 2 singles at the Inland Empire tourny, and I'm so excited :)
Daddy-o came and watched both my matches, he drove my motorcycle to get it warmed up and ready for our ride tomorrow.
I'm praying for good weather, I'm really in need of a quality ride.
We hit around a bit after the matches. I really want to do the tournament this summer that is a kid/parent doubles tourny.
We'd have so much fun :)
I had a headache when I got home, so I layed down and took a 2 hour power nap.
Woke up around 8, ate dinner and watched Top Gear.
And now I'm off to bed.
I don't work tomorrow, and I have everything to look forward to.
Church, discipleship, prom dresses, motorcycle ride, the works :)
Oh, and I really like this song.

Laurel Adami, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment