Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

.:My Comforts:.

Tea. My comfort.
Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world, playing second fiddle only to water. It is in almost every culture, and there are literally thousands of varieties.
Some historical notes suggest that tea has been a warm beverage companion to man for over five thousands years! Other recordings state only three thousand...but either way, that is a long time.
Common health facts about tea show us that it is rich in antioxidants, can shield our immune systems, stop infection, and even help us shed some pounds!
The tea diet haha.
I'm always talking about my tea in my blog, but I don't care. I'm doing it some more.
After my 5th cup today I decided that tea is one of my many comforts.
I'm in a bad mood, I make myself some tea.
I'm in a good mood, I make myself some tea.
I'm about to leave the house, I make myself some tea.
I get home, I make myself some tea.
Do I feel like chai, organic, black, fruity, sweet and spicy?
Do I want it with water, milk, soy milk?
So many variations. That's what makes it the perfect drink :)
[picture courtesy of Jessi Strecker]
Today consisted of church, watching softball, homework, and Albys.
Soooooo many bimmers at Albys today. Two M3s and one Alpina B7 with 21" rims. I didn't even know what an Alpina B7 was!
I didn't have time to snap my own picture of it so I'll show you one I found on the internet...
I read some Proverbs on my break.
God pretty much called me out on eating so much lately.
Pretty sure he knows how much I want to stay fit, and is starting to be mean so that I'll actually stick to my diet.
God works in mysterious ways haha.
Plans keep on changing. My summer keeps on changing. This month keeps on changing. For better, and for worse, we'll see how it all turns out.
Laurel Adami, out.
[This is my P.O.D. I made a bracelet out of my grandma's old dress, I loves it mucho :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment