Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sister Date

Morning: Went to support the team in the semis for the Tri-City Invite
Afternoon: Date with Meryn. Coffee, Bagels, The Last Song
Evening: Attended my first Fever game. Brought Jessi along and we had lots of laughs.
Cotton Eyed Joe came on and chubby little boys whipped off their shirts and swung them around.
A man got pegged by the ball when he tried to catch it.
Bumping people's knees behind us.
Making eye contact with the football players.
Fun stuff.
Overall, a grand Saturday.
But now I'm off to bed, goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, the first thing I thought of when I read the word "fever" was a tubby red headed kid with hips of a gypsie, swinging his shirt like he was trying to get a boats attention while lost at sea.

    ReplyDelete