Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, April 09, 2010

Post 100

Can you believe it? Post number 100. Jessi and I haven't missed a day, and I'm awfully proud.
Late nights trying to get it posted before midnight.
Going to bed, deciding to post it the next day.
Posting a week's worth of posts in one day.
Posting more than one picture a day.
We begun to shape these blogs into our own.
No standard template.
They started out so similar, but now we're finding our own styles.
I love it.
I'm so glad we decided to follow through with a New Year's resolution.
A 365 project.
I know I'll enjoy reading it back later, memories coming back, everyday recorded.
 No forgetting.
Today was the Tri-City Invite for tennis.
Tim and I played mixed doubles and had an absolute blast, we actually played quite well! We even won the consolation [loser's] bracket haha
 I went home, took a shower, and headed off to go see "Letters to God" with Jessi, Karli, Casey, and Tim.
It was an amazing movie; the fact that it was based on a true story made it even more incredible.
The impact of one child, and the understanding and faith that one child had in God was so inspiring.

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Plain and simple.
So many tears fell tonight.
I wish I was a child again. I want strive for that understanding.
I want a childlike faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment