Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, April 16, 2010

Brown Bags + Canoe + Casey + Laurel = Epic Lunch

Today, my 4 year old cousin told me that everytime Miley Cyrus sings, a turtle dies. I love my cousin. MLIA

Today, I was "doing my business" in the stall, when I heard someone walk into the restroom. Out of an old habit, I stuck my head under the stall to look at the person's shoes. I ended up screaming when I saw that the person in the stall next to me was doing the exact same thing. MLIA.

Today after reading about UrbanDictionary.com I tried to search Edward Cullen. The definition was "A psycho who goes into girls bedrooms to watch them sleep. May or may not sparkle." Thank you Urban Dictionary, now I know someone agrees with me. MLIA.

Today, I weighed myself. I then released a big fart. I weighed myself again; I had lost a pound. MLIA

On Friday, my phone rang during class, along with this one other kids phone rang too, hers was Justin Beiber and mine was transformers theme song, guess who didn't get their phone taken away? :] MLIA

Last year, while at a concert, the band was in the middle of a song and I was jumping up and down and dancing crazily with all my friends when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and saw that my dad texted me. I went ahead and read it, thinking it was probably serious because he never texts me when he knows I'm at a concert. What'd he want? He told me that my crops on Farmville were about to wither and asked if I wanted him to get on my account and harvest them. I'm glad my dad knows what an emergency is. MLIA

Today, my friend asked me what I thought iced-tea would taste like heated...MLIA

Today, I got to use the phrase "use the force" in my physics homework. MLIA

Today I panicked when I realized I didn't have my seat belt on. Good thing I was sitting on my couch. MLIA

I haven't been to my favorite website in a while. There were some good ones :)
Highlight of today of course had to be eating sack lunches while sitting in a canoe drifting down the river with Casey.
We wanted to do something interesting for lunch, and it fit the description haha.
He insisted he would tip the canoe, but as soon as he touched the water, he changed his mind.
Thank goodness :)
We had delicious sandwiches, good conversation, and perfect weather.
Basically it was just really epic to be canoeing instead of the normal fast food half day.
I didn't get any pictures because I was afraid to get my camera wet, so I unfortunately have none to show of our wonderful adventure, but I will have the memories.
Red Robin with the tennis girls left me completely bloated, so I vegged at home for a bit before hittin up some random neon glow in the dark volleyball, or something like that haha.
Afterwards me and Casey made some delicious juice and looked through his old photo albums. priceless :)

Running total for the week [mind you I still have Saturday]
Being told that my tail light is out: 5
Being hit on while in my car: 6
Gotten enough sleep: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment