Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pick his Flannel

I would dress him in all of these at once. What a hunk.
So one of my main goals in life is to never be mistaken for a boy.
You know the whole "What should we call her, him, errrr it?"
Goal failure this weekend.
No makeup, hair in messy bun, and I loved it.
No one actually called me a boy, just self labeled myself haha
What a stupid goal. There's nothing wrong with looking like a mountain man :)

Meryn and I had some good ol fun after school.
We went down to our river spot, but it was kinda cold, so we just stayed in the car.
There was a lady in a car next to us the whole time, but we didn't care.
We just were weird and crazy like we always are.
We sat crawled out the windows like nascar drivers, and put peanut butter crackers on our faces. The usual.
Right as the lady was about to leave, she rolls down her window and says,"I'm sorry, I hate to eavesdrop, but it just sounds like you two were having so much fun. I mean, I looked over and was like 'What the h***'."
We didn't really know what to say to that, so we just started laughing.
I love my sis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment