Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I can feel your halo halo halo...

So yesterday at lunch I played Halo.
We were in the photo room and about 8 of us logged on and started playing.
I really had no idea what I was doing haha.
I would be looking around at the lovely scenery [Bloody Gulch or something like that] after I "respawned" or whatever and instantly someone would run me over with a jeep.
Once I tried to get into a jeep but I couldnt get it to drive anywhere.
Oops, passenger seat status.
So I got out, and as I was about to get back in the driver's side, KABOOM, killed.
I killed 2 people total in the 15 minutes, and was killed 36 times.
Yeah, no mercy.
Pretty sure I was only in that game to boost other people's self-esteem.
Pretty funny stuff.
Nothing too exciting to report for today...
...I'm soooo excited for Thursday, I've already started packing :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh halo. I remember those days. Player screen name "snakeweedalive" with Aaron "bloodsoakedeyes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name was "cody" haha and i killed someone named "toms shoes" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha tom's shoes? You killed the shoes of tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete