Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

God knows better...

AP Physics.
Story of my life.
Nothing I do is enough.
Today wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't the most delightful.
I just have gloomy thoughts surrounding me at the moment.
I'm bummed I have to choose between
Every 15 Mintues and the Inland Tournament.
I want to go to both of them so badly.
I can't go the the Leeland concert.
I can't go to Beyond Malibu.
I can't go to the Philipines on a mission trip.
God will help me know which to choose [E15Min/Inland]
God knows I'll have the best concert experience at Creation,
and that concentrating on Physics and supporting my team is a greater priority.
God knows that this year just isn't the year for Beyond, it's not like I won't ever have another opportunity.
God knows that there is a mission trip more fitting for me.
Out there somewhere.
I still hope he plans for it this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment