Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time...

Funny I would get this quote today,
Jessi and I talked about time a bit this morning, and I've been thinking a lot about it lately.
Seriously, we ask for more of it, but God gave us 24 hours for a reason.
And when you think about how long our lives are in the grand scheme of things, ablsolutely nothing compared the eternity we get to spend in heaven with God.
This morning I was awakened to Jessi pounding the bed, "Laurel, wake up!"
"What time is it?"
"Eight"
"I have thirty more minutes."
"I'm hungry!"
"Go eat."
"But I want you to eat with me."
"Fine, haha."
We stayed up late last night {this morning} doing mad-libs, talking, and whatnot, and I needed my beauty sleep.
But guess who's stomach needed food more than my body needed beauty sleep haha.
We had whole-grain waffles (delicious), packed each other lunches (complete with funny notes), and then headed off to our different schools.
I ate my lunch at the park with some buddies, went to school, went back to the river, went to practice, went to work, then finally came home.
It was a busy day, and I'm ready for bed.
So I guess this is it haha
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment