Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Full Throttle

My motorcycle.
Be brave: Lean into the corners, hoping the laws of physics are on your side.
Hunger for adventure: Going nowhere in specific. Letting the breeze in your face fuel your satisfaction.
To be Free: Definition of a motorcycle really. Unless you're a mom.

So the morning started out with a ride with el papador.
We rumbled around for about an hour, and just took in the beauty of the morning.
Filled up the tank for four bucks. Wow.
Then it was off to work at 11, I rode my motorcycle and brought my helmet inside with me.
It baffled my co-workers haha.
So much good stuff at work today.

I straight up watched a car wreck happen and didn't say anything, bathroom style.
This man was walking like he was in a speed walking marathon towards the bathroom and as we passed in the hallway I turned back and, fully knowing he was headed towards the women's door, just watched. Two seconds later he sprinted out, I couldn't stop laughing.

We were so fortunate to receive a visit from Heely man today, and not more than an hour later by Heely woman. These poor 37 year olds still think they're twelve, it's so sad. Yet so entertaining.

Colton and I discussed how handy it would be to have side cars on our electric carts.
That way we could chauffeur the elderly around in style [Rockstar stickers and all haha].

I had to clean up a butt explosion today.
Jackie was like,"Hey you should go check out the bathrooms; I can smell them from just walking by."
"Yay. Off I go."
I get two cans of aerosol spray [one for each hand obviously].
I assumed the smell was coming from the men's; I cautiously walk in, but surprisingly, smell nothing.
I backtrack and walk into the women's.
Source found.
I wish it was not the droid I was looking for, but unfortunately, yes.
I immediately extend my arms and start spraying.
Stall one, looks fine.
Stall two, looks fine.
Stall three, butt explosion.
Someone had somehow gotten poop on the walls, floor, toilet seat, above and on the toilet paper dispenser [mind you that is a good three feet tall].
After I puked a little in my mouth, I just closed my eyes and emptied the rest of the aerosols into that one stall.
I tried wiping up some of it, but had to pass on the task to upbeat ready for anything Carly. She accepted the task with the biggest smile.
"May the force be with you."
"What?"
"Never mind."

Next up, break time. Oh what shall I eat for lunch?
I settle with celery, peanut butter, and a honey green tea diet sobe drink.
I tried to take out the food pyramid and hit all those squares haha
We got veggies, protein, and cancer.
You know when you drink something that has 0 grams of sugar, but it is sweeter than your grandma?
Thats when you can determine you are drinking cancer.
And what delicious cancer it was haha.

After work [and some slight bike troubles haha] I head off on a joyride.
I meander a bit, but then camp out at the top of a hill that probably doesn't even have a name.
I'll call it Laurel Hill.
So I was up on Laurel Hill and I whip out my apple, peanut butter, and water.
Dinner.
Chunky peanut butter has definately become my condiment of choice.
Hight calories, but low carbs and lots of protein!
Lose-Win-Win situation haha
So that was the day.
I found it entertaining. I hope you do too haha.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, so much quality goodidge embedded in this. Nuclear buttfare in the stalls of senor alberts. No buen. ha

    ReplyDelete