Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, April 23, 2010

{State of Mind}

Where did I leave off, well we said our sad goodbyes and headed out around 9:30.
Back to the good old Tri-Cities.
The drive was safe, and we yelled some good quality songs.
My state of mind was interesting today.
The scale was from hyper to dead, and I was all over both ends of it.
This of course being because I was running on only an hour or so of sleep.
I'm happy my pita pit bracelet is still in one piece.
I have hopes of wearing it in the tennis tourney coming up for good luck haha we'll see.
I'm going to bed early tonight, I have so much sleep to catch up on.
Tomorrow will be a relaxing day, I need a weekend to catch up on sleep, and unfortunately, I will begin my AP Physics final studying tomorrow.
Kill me now. Wait don't. I was kidding.
Nick and I might play some tennis, that could be a nice break.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment