Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, April 19, 2010

.Unexpected.

Aren't those the best days?
I had one today, I went IN the river.
I was napping in my secret spot, had a nice quiet time, then got up to leave.
I took all my stuff to the car, then decided, I'm hot, and I'm wearing a black shirt. Why not?
I then proceeded to skip back down the path and wade into the water up to my knees.
Here goes, I fell into the water, no going back.
Gosh you have no idea how refreshing it was.
It was catch your breath but can't stop smiling refreshing :)
And the drive home with the windows down, glorious.
Reminded me of summer and spontaneous jumps in the river and wet car seats.
The Camaro community showed its kindness today.
I let a brand new Camaro into the jammed traffic line this morning.
She waved. I smiled.
After school a grandpa on G-Way honked at me. We were driving the exact same white '97 Camaro. I stuck my hand out the window and waved like a crazy person :)
I wore my glasses today, therefore felt smart all day haha.
Despite my lack of Meryn I decided to hit the river anyways.
I read this during my quiet time...
James 1:6
"...but when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
Praying and expecting answers. Not just simply praying to pray.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you don't know me, but I'm friends with friends of yours and I came across your blog. I'm totally inspired by your photography and your heart for God.
    Just wanted to let you know.
    God bless.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete